To be considered for residence in the Humanities House, you must:
- Be a declared major in the College of Humanities at the time of application (Asian Studies, Communication, English, History, International Studies, Languages & Literature, Latin American Studies, Linguistics, Middle East Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Writing & Rhetoric Studies).
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA and have 24 credit hours at the University of Utah. You may seek special consideration for housing if you believe the traditional academic measures do not represent your potential for academic success.
Priority Applications Due for returning students January 17th and First-year students March 20, 2024.
To apply for housing:
- Log into CIS
- Under the "Student" section, select "Student Homepage"
- Click on the "Student Housing" tile
- Select "Housing & Residential Education" from the left-hand menu, then click "Housing U"
- Click on the Apply Tab
- Select the applicable application