Staff and Faculty Resources
What can we help you with?
Below is a list of individuals who may provide some assistance to you.
Administration & Appointment Management
- Assist with Graduate and Undergraduate Affairs
- Set up appointments with the Associate and Assistant Deans
- Assist with Facilities coordination
- Assist with IT coordination
- Assist with committee coordination
Human Resources Consultant
- Provides advice for employees and managers in difficult situations.
- Performance evaluation planning and implementation.
- Provides clarification regarding University policies and procedures.
- Assists departments with reviewing salary equity, personnel planning, and training needs.
Human Resources Analyst
- Help departments with the full hiring process
- Resource for employees with questions regarding employment, payroll, benefits, etc.
Communications and Marketing
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Marketing and communication outreach
- Create and oversee content for news stories, website, social media, newsletter and college magazine
- Social media campaigns
- Humanities Radio
- Assists with graphic design needs for posters, brochures, banners, promotional products, and college magazine
- Assists with graphic design needs for websites and social media
Business & Financial Processes Assistance
- College wide business and accounting processes
- Questions about activities, chartfields and accounts
Our local Humanities IT can help you with:
- Deskstop hardware and software support
- Local computer labs hardware and software support
- New computer set up
- New user orientation
- Wired and wireless network support
- Device retirement
- First-line audio/visual support
Various staff resources and college-wide connetions